Saturday 2 March 2013

A Shameless Post of Self-Promotion!




I was reading over a bunch of travel blogs as I normally do. Only this time and this one single blog changed my life. Said blogger talked about his passion for travel and what better way to show the world than to enter a major travel contest. A WHAT?! I'm a sucker for contests, so naturally I clicked the link and my jaw dropped as I read what the prize entailed:

THE BIGGEST BADDEST BUCKET LIST


SIX MONTHS ALL INCLUSIVE TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD
TO ANYWHERE I PLEASE WHILE CHECKING OFF MY BUCKET LIST OF DREAMS...IN ONE SHOT!

PLUS A $50K CASH PRIZE... NO BIG DEAL

Absolutely incredible, right? What's the catch?  Umm, nothing! Except the winner will be hired by MyDestination to blog and vlog their awesome adventures and activities they do in each location, which is no big deal because I'll be doing the most amazing things on the planet. You may be curious as to what I plan to do for six months around the world. I'm glad to share some of my unlimited ideas!


  • Go on safari to see the Big 5
  • Swim with sharks and whales
  • Zipline on top of rainforest canopies
  • Bungee jump off the tallest bridge
  • Learn to surf in Hawaii
  • Snorkel and learn to scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef
  • Relax in the Maldives
  • Snowboard on a REAL mountain
  • Cooking lessons in Asia
  • Volunteer in third world countries
  • Mingle with locals
  • and finally, experience the world like it was meant to be experienced!
  • etc...


So it was a no brainer: I just had to enter myself. And I did so just a few days ago. I posted a video about Toronto, blog about an interesting experience, and share three photos from said experience. My part is finished and entered...

NOW IT'S YOUR JOB TO VOTE FOR ME TO BE YOUR TRAVEL AMBASSADOR!


STEP 1: Click on the link (top or bottom of this blog).

STEP 2: Enjoy my video of Toronto and reading my blog!

Step 3:  "Share" and vote for me!
Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, Gmail 
(Located in green box beside my video).

If you don't understand...take a look at the poster below!


SPREAD THE WORD WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!

The top 10 are chosen based on:
5- Most voted profiles by YOU <-- Very crucial!
5- Best judged

If I make it to top 10, I'll be able to go to London, UK for an entire week with the other 9 finalists so we can meet the judges!

Thanks for reading this and I hope you can help me out.

Cheers!

...Nonsensical Jade...

Vote for me




No comments:

Post a Comment